The “Legal Notice” page must contain all the information identifying the data controller and your Store Locator host.
The page must be accessible from the footer of your Store Locator. It can be an internal page on your Store Locator or an external page on your website.
The page must contain the following information:
- For an individual entrepreneur: last name, first name, address;
- For a company: company name, legal form, address of the establishment or the head office (not just a PO box number), social capital;
- Email address and telephone number;
- For a commercial activity: registration n° on the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés - RCS (Commerce and Companies Register);
- For an artisan activity: registration n° on the Répertoire des Métiers – RM (Trades Register);
- In the case of a commercial activity: individual intra-community VAT identification no.
- For a regulated profession: reference to the applicable professional rules and the professional designation;
- Name and address of the authority that delivered the operating licence, when necessary
- Name of the publication director and contact details of the site host (name, denomination or company name, address and telephone number);
- For a retail website, the general conditions of sale: prices (expressed in euros and tax inclusive), date and cost of delivery, payment method, after-sale service, right to withdraw, duration of the offer, cost of the remote communication technique;
If you want to set up a “Legal Notice” page on your Store Locator, contact the Support Team