You can display your opening times on your minisite.
In your BRIDGE interface, edit the point of sale concerned, then click on Opening times in the list on the right:
- Enter the opening times
- Tick "Closed" on the days when it is closed
- If, for example, the point of sale closes between midday and 2 pm, enter the morning opening hours and click on "New time slot" to enter the afternoon opening hours.
- If you only need one time slot, click on "Delete time slot", then enter the times of your choice.
- If you no longer wish to display your opening times, tick "Do not display opening times for this point of sale"
- At the foot of the page you can also set your exceptional opening and closing times, which will only be displayed 30 days before the start of the period in question. For more information on exceptional opening and closing times, click here.
The time format is hh : mm.