You can inform web users of periods during which a point of sale will be exceptionally open or closed.Your exceptional opening and closing times can be set in advance, but will only be displayed 30 days before the start of the period in question and will disappear automatically after the end date.
In your BRIDGE interface, edit your point of sale. Go to Opening times, then select Exceptional opening or closing times and click on Add new exceptional opening or closing times:
- If a point of sale is closed/open for a single day:
- If it is exceptionally open on a particular day, make sure that Closed is not ticked and enter only the date in question and the opening hours
- If it is exceptionally closed on a particular day, tick Closed and enter only the date in question.
- If a point of sale is closed/open over a particular period:
- If it is exceptionally open over the period, untick Closed, then enter the period's start and end dates, as well as the opening hours.
- If it is exceptionally closed over the period, leave Closed ticked, then enter the period's start and end dates.
- You can add several periods over which the point of sale will be exceptionally open/closed by clicking again on Add new exceptional opening or closing times.
On each occasion, you can add a comment in the Description field.
Example in the interface: