Our API takes the form of a WebServices API, which allows point of sale information to be used in applications external to the Leadformance BRIDGE platform.
Below you will find all the resources we place at your disposal to support you in your use of the API.
Our API is a fantastic gateway to the information managed in Bridge.
It allows you to see the nature of the data and how it can be read/modified, and therefore to develop specific applications on any platform and using any language(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_service#Web_API).
There are several examples of cases where it may be used:
- Displaying point-of-sale information on sites other than Bridge Front Offices
- Synchronising Bridge point-of-sale information with your internal ERP/IS, automatically and in real time
- Developing a mobile application (iOS, Android, etc.) through which you would like to provide point of sale information
- Transferring the leads generated using your Bridge Front Office to your CRM for integration into your existing workflow
- Creating point-of-sale events using an external application
The API must be integrated by your developers so that it meets your specific requirements.
To use the API, you will need the following:
- an active Bridge licence with your points of sale imported
- the API option activated - contact your sales representative or our Support Department if you do not have this option
- an API key?- see the following article to find out how to generate an API key: http://support.leadformance.com/entries/24425166-API-g%C3%A9n%C3%A9rer-une-cl%C3%A9-de-production
A test server ("sandbox") is available, read the following for an explanation: http://support.leadformance.com/entries/24414857-API-acc%C3%A8s-au-serveur-de-test-sandbox-
What technical resources are available?
In addition to the elements listed above, we offer various resources to support your needs:
- Documentation about the API, dwhich provides you with all the necessary technical information. Contact our support team to gain access to this material.
This API offers fantastic possibilities and we are looking forward to seeing the applications you will build around it.
Feel free to provide us with any constructive feedback that will allow us to improve it.
Votre Leadformance Team