Have you chosen the Premium option?
Your customers can interact with your network using contact forms.
You can also set up a satisfaction survey so as to analyse your customers' experiences.
Satisfaction surveys: how do they work?
Each time a customer sends a contact form to one of your points of sale, they will receive a survey a few days later.
This is a good way of assessing whether your customers are satisfied with the answers you supply them with and the service provided by your network.
The results of the surveys will be available in a new tab in the Back Office, where you can view details of the answers given to each question as well as the customer's contact details.
If you need to modify/adjust or deactivate the survey, you must contact the CX team: email@example.com
If you wish, you can provide Standard users with access to this new tab, which will contain details of all surveys relating to the point(s) of sale they manage.
The survey can only be accessed via the link included in the email sent to the lead who completed the contact form.
Setting up a survey in your Store Locator
To do so, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the answers to the following questions:
- Logo: Please supply us with a logo to use in the survey's header
- Time frame for sending the survey: The survey is not sent immediately after the form is received, as we would like to give your points of sale the time to answer the request submitted. How long after the form is received would you like to send the survey? E.g., 5 days
- Link activation period: The period of time for which your customers will be able to respond to the survey, e.g., 2 weeks.
- Suggested questions and answers:Please provide us with the questions you would like to include in the survey: maximum 4
Please also provide possible answers to each question (to be ticked by the respondent): 3 predefined answers per question
One question is open and allows customers to add comments. How would you like to phrase this question?
E.g., Any comments?
- What question would you like to use to calculate satisfaction? The smiley will change colour depending on the answer to this question